Friday, May 27, 2011

Stalling, filling

I am trying to get some photos up on flicker and it is taking a day or two so I am filling the time with a filler.

First I want to thank everyone for the comments, messages, posts and e-mails in regards to my last blog post. I was kinda freaking out about posting what I was going through and had no idea that a lot of you were going through much of the same. Thank you!
I want to share more, talk more, I wish I could talk to each one of you and mull stuff over but that will have to wait until some other day.

At this moment I just want to say that my husband is awesome, all sort of awesomesauce!!
He is my best friend, we can and do talk about everything, he is my hero and my lover.

DSC_0273DSC_0275

And he bakes cookies with the kids.

DSC_0267

He is strong and a great leader.

DSC_0278DSC_0281DSC_0284

He has faith.

DSC_0296DSC_0295

He puts his family and our needs above his.

DSC_0291DSC_0290

He provides for us.

DSC_0292DSC_0293

And loves us and supports us.
I love him.

And he does laundry. Seriously, he rocks at it!!
Awesome.

Thats it.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!

xoxo

Ara said...

Aww, so sweet!! Your blessed!! Love me a man like that, hey wait, I do have a man like that ;) LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I am only strong because of the woman next to me. She is amazing and is the nail that holds this family together. I couldn't imagine going down the path that is life without her by my side holding my hand. Everything I am today is because of you my love. Thank you and I love you.

Dave.

Kori said...

This is a great post, and those cookies look really yummy. You could sned him over to my house to make some for me, not because I want them but because the BABY does, ha ha.

You are all so blessed.

homemom1001 said...

I love this - both your post, and his response to it!

Yay!